Some of the support tasks I will not miss when
we move businesses from Microsoft on premises services to Office 365.
Worrying if the 7 year old server will make it through the night
6. (Southern California) Worrying that wild fires or prolonged electricity outages will take down my business communications.
7. (SMB IT provider related) Explaining why I need to spend an hour of billable time updating the email server every month.
8. (SMB to Enterprise) No more overbuying servers for potential future growth. Customer pays for what they need when they need it.
9. No more IP blacklist problems due to users getting malware, viruses or misconfigured DNS.
10. Explaining Microsoft licensing and the difference between Open Value, Open Value Subscription, Open Business, SPLA, blah, blah, blah to someone who doesn't really care yet again...
11. Listening to highly paid IT pros talk about 'freeing up disk space' on Exchange server each week or having to setup low email
quotas for each user (like < 1 GB).
14. No more
building of HA Infrastructures for 20 mailboxes
15. Free upgrade
when there's a new product release instead of buying a new version.
16. The cost of running, cooling, securing and maintaining an on premise server.
16. Saving thousands in financial terms on meetings we'd have to travel to that can be done using Lync...
It may take an hour to receive your first email
due to replication of DNS changes, service is still provisioning
What is included with your 30 day trial?