1. Introduce prospective Customers to, and advise them on,
the value proposition,
benefits and product, and licensing differences of Online Services versus on-premise solutions.
2. Provide demonstrations of
Online Service(s) to Customers
3. At Customer request, provide Return On Investment / Total Cost of Ownership analysis between
on-premise Online Service(s).
4. At Customer request, provide solution architecture for migration of Customers’ environment from on-premise (or other environment) to Online Service(s).
5. Communicate regularly on Online Services product, offering and licensing changes and additions of importance to Customers via newsletters, seminars, training meetings and/or other mechanisms. Company will retain examples of such communications so that they can be validated as desired by Microsoft.
6. Security and Compliance
7. Where is the
"We are the BEST Microsoft Office 365 Partner in the World"