IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for Android requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device
- including rich presence,
- instant messaging,
- audio conferencing,
- calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
The above app will not work without an Office 365 account.
Sign up for you 30 day no obligation trial and give it a whirl today
1. Introduce prospective Customers to, and advise them on, the value proposition,
benefits and product, and licensing differences of Online Services versus on-premise solutions.
2. Provide demonstrations ofOnline Service(s) to Customers 3. At Customer request, provide Return On Investment / Total Cost of Ownership analysis between on-premise Online Service(s).
206 452 3331 Call NOW
4. At Customer request, provide solution architecture
for migration of Customers’ environment from on-premise (or other environment) to Online Service(s).
5. Communicate regularly on Online Services product, offering and licensing changes and additions of importance to Customers via newsletters, seminars, training meetings and/or other mechanisms. Company will retain examples of such communications so that they can be validated as desired by Microsoft. 6. Security and Compliance 7. Where is the Microsoft Cloud?
"We are the BEST Microsoft Office 365 Partner in the World"