Only Microsoft Office 365 Subscription Advisors can offer trials and Purchase Offerings
Payments are Direct to Microsoft monthly
5th and K assists you the individual/company into Microsoft's go to model for software usage/distribution.
WWW.ITTakeaTeam.net = Information Technology Takes a Team. We are a part of Microsoft's team and yours too.
Since 1986 when we turned on our 1st PC Partner of Record Number 2437507 Since 1986 When we turned on our 1st PC
reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining
access to email during and after emergencies. Exchange Online
Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed
across a global network of data centers, helping you to simplify the
administration of your messaging environments.
Secure and reliable
Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company's IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 98% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of data centers helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
Hover to enlarge image
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Center—a single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace
capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the
status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
Easy to deploy and maintain
It's easier than ever to protect your organization from external threats.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimizes up-front investment.
- Get a predictable payment schedule through a
subscription-based service for customers with an on-premises email
deployment. Exchange Online Protection is also included in Exchange
Online and any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
- Simplify IT environments by reducing the need for in-house email security servers and applications.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.
1. Introduce prospective Customers to, and advise them on,
the value proposition,
benefits and product, and licensing differences of Online Services versus on-premise solutions.
2. Provide demonstrations of
Online Service(s) to Customers
3. At Customer request, provide Return On Investment / Total Cost of Ownership analysis between
on-premise Online Service(s).
206 452 3331 Call NOW
4. At Customer request, provide solution architecture
for migration of Customers’ environment from on-premise (or other environment) to Online Service(s).
5. Communicate regularly on Online Services product, offering and licensing changes and additions of importance to Customers via newsletters, seminars, training meetings and/or other mechanisms. Company will retain examples of such communications so that they can be validated as desired by Microsoft.
6. Security and Compliance
7. Where is the
"We are the BEST Microsoft Office 365 Partner in the World"