The beauty of Office 365 is that you get more than just Office 2013 for your money—it also comes with benefits that Office 2013 lacks. It comes with an additional 20GB of SkyDrive storage and 60 minutes per month of international Skype calls. Office 365 also has a new feature called Office On Demand that enables you to stream virtualized versions of the full desktop software to any Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC.
WHAT IS OFFICE 365?
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money and free up valued resources. Office 365 brings together cloud versions of Microsoft’s trusted communications and collaboration software with its familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to help meet IT needs for robust security, 24/7 reliability and user productivity.
KEY OFFICE 365 BENEFITS
• Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts and calendars on nearly any device
• Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other programs users already count on every day
• Business-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy and disaster recovery
• Pay-as-you-go pricing options that provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
• Premium antivirus/anti-spam
• Shared calendars, contacts and tasks
• Email, calendar, contacts on mobile devices including Windows Phone, BlackBerry, iOS, Android
• Advanced archiving and compliance capabilities
• Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
• Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
• Stream Project Pro for Office 365 directly from the web.
• Keep teams in sync and manage essential projects
• Find important documents and people easily
• Stay up-to-date with company information
• 10 GB per tenant + 500 MB per user
• Enables instant messaging (IM) and voice calling with the hundreds of millions of people around the world who use Skype.
Yammer is a secure, private social network for companies
• Empowers easier collaboration, faster decision-making, and team self-organization
• Helps drive business alignment and agility, reduce cycle times, engage employees and improve relationships with customers and partners
• Link diagrams to dynamic data, making complex data understandable at a glance
• Work on diagrams in parallel (coauthoring)
comments to the shapes from browser or the
OFFICE 365 PROPLUS
• Office 365 ProPlus has the full application experiences your customers are familiar with
• Use the customer’s Enterprise Agreement (EA) to transition
• Runs without an Internet connection
• Scale deployment and use existing tools
• Can host data on-premises or in the Cloud
• Control software updates
• Offer: EA customers can
get Office 365 ProPlus for the price they
pay today for SA
THE OFFICE 365 ADVANTAGE: PRIVACY, SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Microsoft recognizes that privacy is a critical element of a highly secure computing experience. Customers have high expectations about how Microsoft collects, uses and stores their data. Microsoft commits significant resources to enhancing privacy protection, and, as a result, privacy has been woven into the Microsoft culture as an automatic priority in every area of the company. At a high level Microsoft is clear about three practices followed regarding the Office 365 service: (a) Microsoft does not build advertising products out of customer data; (b) customer data belongs to the customer and they can export their data anytime; and (c) Microsoft keeps Office 365 data separate from consumer services
Microsoft offers transparency and disclosure of our privacy practices through publicly available documents. Stay current on Office 365 trust principles.
Forrester Research, Inc., has named Microsoft as a leader in the cloud collaboration market in its report entitled "The Forrester WaveTM: Cloud Strategies of Online Collaboration Software Vendors. Among eight vendors, Microsoft's Office 365 earned the highest score for "Current Offering." Recent Microsoft acquisition of Yammer landed the top score for "Strategy." • Six of the top ten US retailers are using Office 365 • Office 365 is in 50% of the largest US health care institutions, 60% of the largest auto manufacturers and 70% of the largest US entertainment companies Today, Office 365 is the fastest growing solution ever for Microsoft: • 100s of enterprise customers and 10,000s of small businesses use Office 365 every quarter • There are over 10 million "enterprise users" using Office 365 and there are well over 100 million service users today when factoring in segments like SMB, education, etc.
Office 365 is in 50% of the largest US health care institutions, 60% of the largest auto manufacturers and 70% of the largest US entertainment companies Today, Office 365 is the fastest growing solution ever for Microsoft:
• 100s of enterprise
customers and 10,000s of small businesses use Office 365 every quarter • There are over 10 million "enterprise users" using Office 365 and there are well over 100 million service users today when factoring in segments like SMB, education, etc.
Only Microsoft Office 365 Subscription Advisors can offer trials
1. Introduce prospective Customers to, and advise them on,
benefits and product, and licensing differences of Online Services versus on-premise solutions.
3. At Customer request, provide Return On Investment / Total Cost of Ownership analysis between
206 452 3331 Call NOW
4. At Customer request, provide solution architecture
for migration of Customers’ environment from on-premise (or other environment) to Online Service(s).
5. Communicate regularly on Online Services product, offering and licensing changes and additions of importance to Customers via newsletters, seminars, training meetings and/or other mechanisms. Company will retain examples of such communications so that they can be validated as desired by Microsoft.
"We are the BEST Microsoft Office 365 Partner in the World"
"That was then, this is now."
5th and K is a Microsoft Office 365 Partner. We date back to punch cards.
We are IT people who in 2009 knew that Microsoft was pulling the plug on selling disks in a box, computers to live on premise, and the need to buy vs rent "Subscription based" We purchased the domain ITTakesaTeam.net and populated it with "all things Microsoft Office 365" which not to long ago was known as BPOS.
As a Microsoft Office 365 Partner/Advisor we get paid by Microsoft to help you, to assist you to give you knowledge on why you are not refreshing your server, buying one more spam client, or one more VPN client... gone, gone, gone!
Our staff has deployed on premise in hundreds of companies.
"That was then, this is now."
Disk based in a box, and on premise servers, have gone by way of the Elves.
(I)nformation (T)echnology takes a Team
Microsoft Office 365 Plan E affords you 24X7X365 support DIRECT WITH A MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE.
Microsoft Office 365 affords you a subscription based monthly payment DIRECT to Microsoft for services heretofore only available in conjunction with knowledge workers known as IT "Information Technology" experts who can deploy Microsoft Services "on prem". On Prem means a company paid X amount of dollars fore a computer, VPN, Spam filter, to live in your building. Your company pays for and maintains said services.
Microsoft Office 365's services eliminate expenses associated with a central computer known as a server. MO 365 eliminates expenses associated with a VPN, and spam filtering and what is known as Break/fix expenses you pay your IT person on an add needed basis or as a full time employee.
"Video" What is Office 365?"